PBC Guide Service
Prescott Guide Service Is Here…
And Ready To Serve!
The Guide Service Costs below are for the St. Croix River, Pool 3 and Pool 4 of the Mississippi River, and Mille Lacs Lake in Minnesota.
If interested in other bodies of water in those areas and fly fishing some of the local class 1 trout streams, please see the information further below under Guide Service Details.
As required by law I have a United States Coast Guard Captain’s License and am fully insured.
How to schedule
Contact me and schedule guide services using our contact form at the bottom of this page!
Guide Service Rates
Full Day (approx. 8 hrs)
1-2 people: $500.00
3 people: $550.00
Guide Service Details
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your trip. This deposit is fully refundable with a 10 day notice.
- Sales tax is not included in listed price. Wisconsin State sales tax will be applied to all guide trips.
- Rates noted above are for Mississippi River Pools 3 and 4, St. Croix River, and Mille Lacs Lake – other bodies of water may have different pricing, please contact me for more information – “tim . m @ prescottbait company . com” (all one word with no spaces).
- NO HIDDEN FEES – any additional charges will be discussed prior to your trip taking place.
- Payment options: Cash, Check, Credit Card (Credit/Debit Cards incur a 4.00% transaction fee).
Recommended Items To Bring
- Wisconsin / Minnesota Fishing License(s)
- Drinks (no alcohol please)
- Cooler and ice for your catch
- Appropriate Clothing for the weather / rain gear
What I Provide
- All fishing gear will be furnished for you (bringing extra gear can be discussed prior to your trip).
- Life Jackets. If you have a special life jacket requirement, please discuss with me prior to the trip.
- I will clean and bag your catch at the end of the day!
***If you have any special needs for bathroom breaks, please discuss with me prior to your trip.
The Guide Boat
- 1825 MX Skeeter
- 200 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke
- Hummingbird Helix Mega G3N Graphs
- Minn Kota Terrova Trolling Motor
Obviously the main goal is to catch fish! However, I cannot guarantee any fish… but I rarely get skunked even on the worse days. I work hard to put clients on fish and to have the very best experience.
How To Book My Guide Services
Contact me and schedule guide services: See contact form below – or check out my Prescott Baits Guide Service Web Page By Clicking Here!
Captain Tim M.